Meticulous, results-oriented professional with strong background in project/traffic management, print production, brand compliance, print-buying, writing/research, and graphic design.
- Excellent written, verbal & research skills
- Critical eye for detail: brand, design, and color
- Knowledge of different types of printing
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Creative problem-solver
Aug 2014 – Present
Production Manager – iPrint Creative/Print Media, New York, NY
Manage production and logistics of national and regional print projects, signage and advertisement campaigns. Plan and traffic projects from concept to delivery while complying with budgets and timelines. Formulates weekly production reports outlining costs, profit and delivery deadlines.
- Review all design elements, making sure art is consistent with client brand and printing specifications and making graphic changes as needed
- Manage and research outside vendors and award project based on best fit.
- Worked on National roll-out eyewear campaigns for Marchon, Nike and Nine West.
Feb 2014–Aug 2014
Account Executive/Production Coordinator – MarxMyles, Inc., New York, NY
Responsible for print-production and generating sales. Managed sales leads and cultivated new prospects.
Nov 2011-Jan 2014
Production + Logistics Associate – Moleskine America, Inc., New York, NY
Managed the art production of customized Moleskine products totaling in $5.3 million in sales for 2013. Responsible for enforcing company brand guidelines and made graphic changes as needed
- Approved printed and foil stamped/silkscreened proofs according to precise company guidelines.
- Maintained communications with sales team on costs/production timelines.
- Prioritized critical projects while maximizing the use of resources to meet tight delivery deadlines.
Jan 2008-Nov 2011
Production Assistant – FriendFinder Networks/Penthouse Magazine, New York, NY
Worked in tandem the V.P. of Art & Production with production, graphic design, and retouching for five monthly, national publications. Coordinated orders and delivery dates with paper vendors and printer. Forecasted future paper consumption rates to reflect current inventory.
- Trafficked materials between art and editorial, developed RAW files and approved digital proofs.
- Color-correcting, type-setting, image placement, creating galleys, paginations and print ready files.
Proficient in Mac and PC, Word, Excel, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro. Type: 80 WPM.
- 2011 The Art Institute of Pittsburgh – S. Graphic Design
- 2005-2007 New Jersey City University- Graphic Design (credits earned + transferred)
- Volunteered graphic design skills for non-profit animal organizations.
- Avid reader and writer of short stories and essays and currently working on a novel.